Pollock Independence Steplift
Pollock Independence Steplift
Introducing the Pollock Independence Step Lift
The Independence Steplift is an elegant access solution, raising the user up to one metre. The aluminium and stainless steel construction provides both strength and modern aesthetics, and is easily the most attractive on the market. The ability to tailor the lift to individual requirements and its ease of use, make the Independence Step lift a welcome addition to any home.
- Full platform safety edge as standard.
- Fully enclosed scissor system.
- Bellows type mechanism guard.
- Mechanically and electrically a interlocked gates.
- Auto reverse safety system on ramp.
- Locking system to secure ramp in UP position.
- Slip resistant flooring.
- Battery power will work in the event of power failure.
- Designed to BS 6440 and CE approved
- Suitable for internal or external use.
- Silent and smooth operation.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Minimal builders work.
- Weatherproof surround.
- Battery operated hydraulic power with mains back-up.
- Curved handrails with conveniently located operating controls.
- Key operated call stations.
- Folding ramp with gentle gradient.
- Simple and easy 1 day installation.
- Low maintenance.
- Can be relocated.
- Choose from the Extended Width platform or our NEW 1100 mm platform width.
- Adjacent entry configuration is available ,on all platform sizes, allowing access from the side.
- Choose from a variety of interlocking gates, including aluminium, glass or stainless steel.
- Automatic gate open and close.
- Platform with gate and no ramp for smaller spaces.
- Personalize the lift with optional RAL colours and glass or Perspex side panels.
- Recessed call stations with brass or stainless steel face plates.
- Vandal guards on call stations.
- Remote control and customized control options.
- On request the Steplift can be customized to suit individual needs.
The Bridging Steps Model
The Steplift with Bridging Steps is suitable for both wheelchair and ambulant users.
- Travel up to 750 mm.
- Available with 1, 2, 3 or 4 bridging steps.
- Can be designed / customized to suit specific needs including personalising the handrails.
Pollock Independence Step Lift Basic Technical Specifications
|Location||Internal or external travel up to 1m.|
|Maximum Capacity||250 kg / 39 stone.|
|Speed||0.15m per second.|
|Power||Battery operated hydraulic powerpack with 240v mains backup.|
The Pollock Independence Step Lift Dimensions
|Closed height of platform||75mm||75mm||75mm|
|Lift size – ramp raised||975 x 1500mm||1035 x 1500mm||1365 x 1500mm|
|Overall footprint||975 x 1900mm||1035 x 1900mm||1365 x 1900mm|
|Usable platform area||740 x 1400mm||800 x 1400mm||1100 x 1400mm|
The Pollock Independence Step Lift Adjacent Entry Dimensions
|Overall footprint||1050 x 1835mm||1110 x 1835mm||1440 x 1835mm|
|Usable platform area||800 x 1400mm||860 x 1400mm||1100 x 1400mm|
Installation of the Pollock Independence Step Lift
|Pump box dimensions||210mm deep x 400mm wide x 400mm high|
|Usable platform area||3m standard from lift, max 6m|
Please Note: all dimensions are approximate and should be used as guidance only. Site-specific specifications can be provided as your enquiry progresses.
For more information or to ask any questions about the Pollock Independence Steplift, please call 0191 271 2600 for free no obligation advice.