Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Dolphin’s commitment to you during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
The health and safety of our customers, employees and suppliers is our top priority.
As a responsible company providing critical services and products to vulnerable people, we are committed to continuing to provide the quality of services and products you have come to expect from Dolphin through these challenging times.
We continue to monitor the situation and take advice from the relevant experts.
Steps we have taken
- All employees have been issued with detailed instructions. Anyone showing or coming into contact with any symptoms has been asked to immediately self-isolate.
- Elimination of physical contact with customers and colleagues such as hand-shaking.
- All our employees carry anti-bacterial hand sanitisers and gloves and have been instructed to follow rigorous hygiene practices.
- All surfaces (door handles etc.) touched by employees will be cleaned after works complete.
- Encouraging our customers to remain in a different room whilst works are carried out.
- Ceasing non-essential servicing activities.
We continue to monitor the situation closely and will further post updates as necessary. Should you have any specific concerns, please feel free to contact us on 01912712600 to discuss these further.