Coronavirus Update – 03/04
We recognise that the services and products we supply are essential to our clients and that it is even more important at the moment to be able to remain at home safely and independently.
The health of our clients and employees is our most important priority and we are confident that we can protect this and continue to provide an outstanding service through these very challenging times.
We will continue to provide a full installation, sales, maintenance, breakdown and out of hours service through the current climate. We have, however postponed non-essential service visits until further notice.
- During our sales, assessment, installation and maintenance visits, there is no necessity for any face-to-face contact with our clients.
- Clients can allow access to our personnel and then isolate themselves in a different room.
- All of our personnel carry hand sanitiser, protective gloves and will clean any surfaces touched before leaving.
- Our personnel can let themselves out of the property and follow-on instructions or quotations can be completed by telephone or email.
- All of our assessment and sales visits will be conducted y the Business Owner.
- With a small long-serving team, we can more closely monitor the health of all of our employees on a daily basis. All employees have been issued with clear guidance and are briefed on a daily basis.
We will continue to monitor the Government advice but remain committed to providing you an outstanding and safe service.