Maxi Sky 1000 Bariatric Hoist
The Maxi Sky 1000 is a bariatric ceiling hoist with a lifting capacity of 455 kg (over 70 stone). It can be installed using ceiling mounted straight tracks or a semi-permanent gantry system. A single carer can perform bariatric transfers of patients using the supplied hand control with no manual lifting involved in a safe, comfortable and dignified manner.
A comprehensive range of bariatric loop or clip slings can be attached to the four point spreader bar.
Maxi Sky 1000 Specifications:
- Safe working load: 455 kg (1000 lbs) Installed on permanent ceiling-mounted track or semi-permanent freestanding gantry
- Clip-on charging station can be fitted anywhere on track
- Electronic soft start and soft-stop
- Emergency lowering device
- Emergency stopping device
- Emergency brake
- Low battery lift limiter
- Overload circuit protection
- Strap length up to 2.3 m (90”)
- Height from floor to ceiling 2.1-3m (82″-118″)
- Battery charging indicator LED indicator for maintanance required
- For ceiling-mounted fixed track, straight track layouts are applied
- Track available in 4.5 and 6 m (177” and 236”) lengths
- Straight section – track height 140 mm (5 1/2”), available in 4.5 m (177”) lengths
- Maximum distance between supporting structures: 2 m (79″)
- Straight section – track height 180 mm (7″), available in 6 m (236”) lengths
- Maximum distance between. supporting structures: 3 m (118”)
Free Independent advice on the most appropriate solution for your needs from our team of experts.
No pressure sales or follow up phone calls.
All of our work is completed by our own local experienced team of tradesmen.