Maxi Sky 1000 Bariatric Hoist
Maxi Sky 600 Bariatric Hoist
|The Maxi Sky 1000 is a bariatric ceiling hoist with a lifting capacity of 455 kg (over 70 stone). It can be installed using ceiling mounted straight tracks or a semi-permanent gantry system. A single carer can perform bariatric transfers of patients using the supplied hand control with no manual lifting involved in a safe, comfortable and dignified manner.|
A comprehensive range of bariatric loop or clip slings can be attached to the four point spreader bar.
Maxi Sky 1000 Specifications:
- Safe working load: 455 kg (1000 lbs) Installed on permanent ceiling-mounted track or semi-permanent freestanding gantry
- Clip-on charging station can be fitted anywhere on track
- Electronic soft start and soft-stop
- Emergency lowering device
- Emergency stopping device
- Emergency brake
- Low battery lift limiter
- Overload circuit protection
- Strap length up to 2.3 m (90”)
- Height from floor to ceiling 2.1-3m (82″-118″)
- Battery charging indicator LED indicator for maintanance required
- For ceiling-mounted fixed track, straight track layouts are applied
- Track available in 4.5 and 6 m (177” and 236”) lengths
- Straight section – track height 140 mm (5 1/2”), available in 4.5 m (177”) lengths
- Maximum distance between supporting structures: 2 m (79″)
- Straight section – track height 180 mm (7″), available in 6 m (236”) lengths
- Maximum distance between. supporting structures: 3 m (118”)
Where to go from here?
Call 0191 271 2600 for free, no obligation advice.