Maxi Sky 600 Bariatric Hoist
The Maxi Sky 600 is a bariatric ceiling hoist with a lifting capacity of 272 kg (42 stone).
The Maxi Sky range of ceiling lifts run on the same Kwiktrak rails as used with the V5 Voyager Duo hoist.
Only one carer is needed to perform bariatric transfers of patients using the supplied hand control and with no manual lifting involved.
Arjo Maxi Sky 600 Product Specifications
- Safe working load: 272 kg (600 lbs)
- Clip-on charging station can be fitted anywhere on the track
- Return to charge (RTC) function
- Automatic return to charge (ARTC) option
- Electronic soft-start and soft-stop
- Emergency lowering device
- Emergency stopping device
- Emergency brake
- Low battery lift limiter
- Overload circuit protection
- Infrared remote control option
- Strap length up to 2.3 m (90″)
- Height from floor to ceiling 2.1-3 m (82-118″)
- Battery charging indicator
- LED indicator for maintenance required
Ceiling Track Configurations
- Flexible track system comprising straight track, curves and connection features allowing single track or room covering configurations
- Straight section – track height 90 mm (3 1/2” ), available in 2 and 3 m (78” and 118”) lengths
- Straight section – track height 140 mm (5 1/2”), available in 4.5 m (177”) lengths
- Straight section – track height 180 mm (7”), available in 6 m (236”) lengths
- Curve sections – available in 45 and 90 degrees
Free Independent advice on the most appropriate solution for your needs from our team of experts.
No pressure sales or follow up phone calls.
All of our work is completed by our own local experienced team of tradesmen.